Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates with good academic record, excellent communication skills and proficiency in co-curricular activities and well versed in computers for the following positions:
- PRT- General, English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science and Computer Science.
- TGT- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Social Science (History, Economics, Geography), English, Hindi, Maths and Computer Science.
- PGT- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.
- Language Teacher- French, German, Urdu and Sanskrit.
- Physical Education Teacher- Graduate / Post Graduate in Physical Education.
- Music Teacher (Western Vocal & Instrumental)- Graduate in Music.
- Dance Teacher- Degree/Diploma (For Indian & Western Forms).
- Art & Craft Teacher- Graduate / Post Graduate in Fine Arts.
- Band Teacher- Graduate/ Ex- Service/ Defence background.
- Taekwondo Coach- B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed. & Black Belt Holder.
- Counselor- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Psychology/ Child Development/Clinical Psychology or Diploma in Career Counseling and Guidance.
- Special Educator- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Special Education.
- Receptionist- Graduate/ Computer literate with good communication skills.
Candidates must have minimum 3 years of experience in a good public school with a proven track record and good command over English Language.
- Salary and other allowances as per DPS Society rules.
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE in the respective schools website within 15 days.(www.dpsaligarh.org/www.dpsclalg.org/ www.dpshathras.org)
- For further information or clarification kindly see the CONTACT DETAILS in the respective school website.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW TO BE HELD IN ALIGARH IN THE SECOND WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2017.